For your convenience, I have Drop-off and Collection Points in Ayr, Glasgow, Kilmarnock, Largs, Paisley and Stewarton. Locations and opening times are at the bottom of this page.
I collect orders from the Drop-off points once a week, and aim to return completed orders within 7 to 10 days.
Please note that orders will only be accepted at a drop-off point with a valid order number. Drop-off points do not have the facility to take payments on my behalf. If using a drop-off point, payment must be sent by bank transfer before your order is collected.
1. Package your tapes up securely in a bag or box, clearly labelled with your name, phone number, e-mail address and order number. If you do not have an order number, please contact me first.
2. Drop your order off at one of the Drop-off points below, stating that you have an order for Stinstoun Digital.
3. You will receive a confirmation e-mail and/or text message within 24 hours to advise that your order has been received.
4. You will receive regular updates by e-mail and/or text message throughout the order process. Typical turnaround is approx. 10-14 days unless advised otherwise.
5. On completion, you willl be sent an invoice with a breakdown of all work carried out.
6. Once payment has been received, a confirmation text will be sent to you when your order is ready for collection.
7. Collect your order.
1. Go to the Drop-off point and advise you are collecting an order from Stinstoun Digital.
2. Show either your Order Collection e-mail or text message on your phone.
3. Receive your order.
Drop-off Point Location Map
Please be aware that these shops are all independently run, and the opening times shown here are subject to change at short notice.