For your convenience, I have Drop-off and Collection Points in Ayr, Glasgow, Kilmarnock, Largs, Paisley and Stewarton. Locations and opening times are at the bottom of this page.
I collect orders from the Drop-off points once a week, and aim to return completed orders within 7 to 10 days.
Please note that orders will only be accepted at a drop-off point with a valid order number. Drop-off points do not have the facility to take payments on my behalf. If using a drop-off point, payment must be sent by bank transfer before your order is collected.
1. Package your tapes up securely in a bag or box, clearly labelled with your name, phone number, e-mail address and order number. If you do not have an order number, please contact me first.
2. Drop your order off at one of the Drop-off points below, stating that you have an order for Stinstoun Digital.
3. You will receive a confirmation e-mail and/or text message within 24 hours to advise that your order has been received.
4. You will receive regular updates by e-mail and/or text message throughout the order process. Typical turnaround is approx. 10-14 days unless advised otherwise.
5. On completion, you willl be sent an invoice with a breakdown of all work carried out.
6. Once payment has been received, a confirmation text will be sent to you when your order is ready for collection.
7. Collect your order.
1. Go to the Drop-off point and advise you are collecting an order from Stinstoun Digital.
2. Show either your Order Collection e-mail or text message on your phone.
3. Receive your order.
Drop-off Point Location Map
Please be aware that these businesses are all independently run, and the opening times shown here are subject to change at short notice to suit their individual needs. Any issues with opening times should be raised with us and not the businesses themselves.